AIM
jerjer72

Demon Within Demo Demon Within Demo

Demons arent exactly as you made us seem...

First of all yes we do use swords to fight but we dont just stand there...we fly and slice peoples heads off or use soul knives to destroy pathetic victums...we also possess people so we can be alive........bah ! ! !

Foamy & McDonalds Foamy & McDonalds

That was the dumbest thing ever!

What the heck was that??? That was a lame excues for foamy...Not funnt at all. Shame on you for making that!

Double Dragon - Duke (3) Double Dragon - Duke (3)

Nice job but..

Billy is the blue guy and Jimmy is the red guy!!!! You hgot them mixed up man!! Oh well they both look similar so who gives a rats ass. But the best you've done yet. The first sucked. Sorry it was too short.

Double Dragon - Duke (1) Double Dragon - Duke (1)

Great but a little too short..

I'll cut you some slack scince you are new at this but just make it longer next time. I'm not good myself so I know where you're coming from..
Are you making a sequal? If you are just make it longe. I can tell already that you can make your animations smooth so you'll have no problem making alonger version.

MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5 MegaMan/X:Final Battle 5

Amazing..something you will hear for a long time!!

That was the best megaman movie ever!! The animations were so fluid and I kept being focused only on your movie. It was well worth watching. I can't wait for the next one. oh there was just one minor problem. When bass talked the text was hard to read but otherwise it was great!!!

CheveLoco responds:

i'll check it out and fix it sometime tonight..

Another SonicVMario Another SonicVMario

nice job but it needs more.

The graphics were like crap but your style was good. I think you should add more sound efects. also make the text more visible, I had to squint to read it. It's better then some stuff out there.. Oh and just make the ending better. I'm sure there's a sequal coming out by the looks of it.

Rocky and Bullwinkle Rocky and Bullwinkle

Lol that's so great!!!!

I used to always watch that show!! my friend heard it on the phone and even knew what it was about. We both just laughed. It was cool. Make another one.

3D Banana Dance! 3D Banana Dance!

That was kewl....

Lol....that was a good idea. The other peanut butter jelly movies were good but this was 3d so it kicked some ass. Keep it up..

Megaman/Daft Punk Megaman/Daft Punk

Good Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This movie was really good. Isn't it hard to get the music to match the person's movement though? This must of been hard to make and taken a while!!!!!!!

Yum Yum Poop Yum Yum Poop

This is very funny!

This movie was cool! It's weird but funny. You should make a sequal of this!