AIM
jerjer72

Demon Within Demo Demon Within Demo

Demons arent exactly as you made us seem...

First of all yes we do use swords to fight but we dont just stand there...we fly and slice peoples heads off or use soul knives to destroy pathetic victums...we also possess people so we can be alive........bah ! ! !

Foamy & McDonalds Foamy & McDonalds

That was the dumbest thing ever!

What the heck was that??? That was a lame excues for foamy...Not funnt at all. Shame on you for making that!

Double Dragon - Duke (3) Double Dragon - Duke (3)

Nice job but..

Billy is the blue guy and Jimmy is the red guy!!!! You hgot them mixed up man!! Oh well they both look similar so who gives a rats ass. But the best you've done yet. The first sucked. Sorry it was too short.

Clock Legends Clock Legends

That was simply, Awsome!

this is with no doubt the best flash platformer ever. How long did it take you to make this? Can anyone teach me how to make a game? Please help because I know lots about flash but just not how to put it all into a game. Thanks. E-mail me at gamesworld66@hotmail.com. Also the style was amazing!! You are really good at this stuff!! It's so hard though!!

Rabbits An Weed Rabbits An Weed

That was not as bad as people say!!!

come on everyone it's his first game!! Sure it can get boring but heck I don't even know how to make a game!! I know the basic flash but need to learn the gaming script. Can anyone help me out? Please e-mail me about it. Thanks. You can send me a website that has info too.

UN Weapons Inspector UN Weapons Inspector

um...ok then..

first of all this game was a little fun... well not really. Not that I could make a more better game because I don't even know flash scripting. Well I just didn't like the fact that you couldn't shoot the people, only the boxes and gray guys that walked by. I know that it's a WEAPON INSPECTING game but really shooting boxes that go by just isn't fun... I'm not trying to sound mad at you or diss your game but if you would make a game that was more shooting and funner like the enemies talked and snickerd like "hehehe dumb americans!!" or something... just make the enemies be able to run when you shoot a box or attack you.. In other words you need more concept than just shooting the boxes. I know it took you long to make this so for words of inspiration.. just keep on going and make more better ones...it's not tooo bad...